Watch as many as over 40,000 awesome lectures!
StudySapuri is an online learning service that everyone from primary to high school students and also adults can learn, costing from 980 yen per month. In addition to the basic plan that allows access to over 40,000 video recording lectures, we have various other plans such as a coaching plan and a live lecture plan, so that each student can learn freely.
To the next generation of learning through support for the teacher
We offer an infrastructure service in school that allows teachers to provide optimal learning that matches the level of individual students. This service includes teaching materials for active learning as well as delivering specific lectures, confirmation tests, and homework to all class members. We are helping students to become enthusiastic to learn and to be able to proceed to the path they desire.
Understanding English can change the world.
StudySapuri ENGLISH is an online English learning service which can be started from 980 yen per month (excluding tax). It does not require attending classes or making reservation. Functions for continuous learning such as latest speech recognition and learning management are equipped. There are lectures for everyday English conversation, business situations, preparing for TOEIC®, and entrance exams.
- Efficient calculating methods are explained in an easy-to-understand manner, and I have learned tricks such as a way to prevent calculation errors.
- Haruka Sakaguchi
- Even though there were slow subjects at school, I managed to pre-learn with StudySapuri.
- Masyu Suzuki
(Tokyo Medical and Dental University)
- The more lectures I had, the more I felt that my abilities improved.
- Hikari Tsujinaka
- I overcame English grammar which I was not really good at! I also realized the pleasure of studying through thoughtful lectures.
- Shoki Yoshida
- Contents are organized to let us study efficiently, so my English improved very fast.
- Hikaru Oishi
- StudySapuri improved my English by 15 points!! I passed all private universities which I failed last year.
- Akihiko Takahashi
- I changed my choice of major from humanities to science about 6 months before the exam! I managed to strengthen necessary subjects for the entrance exam with StudySapuri.
- Taisei Abe