Report a Security or Privacy Issue
If you believe you have discovered a security or privacy issue in a Quipper product, please report it to us.
For questions or issues with specific accounts or transactions, such as:
- problems logging into your account
- problems or assistance needed with the data in your account
- receiving messages or documents intended for another user
or other requests that do not fall under this scope, please contact our customer support teams through our support channels.
How to Report a Security or Privacy Issue
If you believe you have discovered a security or privacy issue that affects Quipper software, services, or web servers, please report it to us. We welcome reports from everyone, including security researchers, developers, and customers.
To report a security or privacy issue, please send an email to email@example.com that includes:
- The specific product and software version(s) which you believe are affected
- A description of the behavior you observed as well as the behavior that you expected
- A numbered list of steps required to reproduce the issue and a video demonstration, if the steps may be hard to follow
- Helpful details in the steps such as course titles or website addresses where the issue was encountered
You will receive an automatic reply from Quipper to acknowledge that we received your report, and we will contact you if we need more information.
How Quipper Handles These Reports
For the protection of our customers, Quipper does not disclose, discuss, or confirm security issues until our investigation is complete and any necessary updates are generally available.
Quipper uses incident notices on our website to publish information about security fixes in our products, services and web servers and to publicly credit people or organizations that have reported security issues to us (if such attribution is desired).